You can find information on the logistics of the symposium in this page, including:
- Venue (Toledo Congress Centre “El Greco”)
- Traveling to and from Toledo
- Social events as part of the IAUS321
- Weather in Toledo
- Information about Toledo
- Childcare: You can find here information (in Spanish) on a kindergarten in Toledo that have offered taking care of the children of IAUS321 participants: http://www.
lospastorcitosdefatima.es/ (the IAUS321 organization bears no responsibility on the agreements between participants and the company in charge of the kindergarten). Their opening hours are from 7:30 to 17:00, although this timetable may be extended. The price is 20 euros per day, and breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are included. The center would provide an English-speaking teacher.
Should you wish to sign up your children, we (email@example.com) require the following information:
– Name and surnames of the child
– Date of birth
– Name of the father/mother and photocopy of the passport
– Contact phone number
– Chosen hours
– Photocopy of the child’s medical insurance